Best and safest place to stay
Corona Safe Hotel Iceland
Corona safety at Black Pearl Reykjavik during COVID-19
As has always been, the safety and security of our guests is our top priority. We are doing our utmost to ensure your safety and make your stay with us an unforgettable one!
Our hotel team is receiving daily briefings and we are implementing regular adjustments to our protocols, based on the latest advice and guidelines from the Icelandic Government and health authorities.
Our apartments come with a fully-equipped kitchen, including an oven, a stove, a microwave, cooking utensils and cutlery for a perfect fully self-service stay. Most of our apartments have a private entrance enabling our guests to minimise social contact.
Corona safety measures Black Pearl
For your safety and comfort, the Black Pearl is taking the following measures:
- Our team is instructed to adhere to the 2 meters social distancing rule and refrain from handshakes.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas, including lobby and elevators.
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer is available at the front desk.
- All coins and room keys are regularly disinfected.
· Apartments are allocated as far away from each other as possible, unless otherwise requested.
- Our daily housekeeping service can be replaced with a towel drop, so no staff will enter your apartment.
- Breakfast can be served in your room, including freshly baked bread, pastries and various cold cuts.
Corona safety advice & information
We kindly request our guests to wash hands frequently, cough or sneeze into the crook of their elbow, greet with a smile instead of a handshake and respect the 2 meters social distancing rule.More information about COVID-19 in Iceland and traveling in Iceland? Please see www.covid.is/english. We wish you a pleasant stay in Iceland and at the Black Pearl. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for any further information or assistance!